- Collection of Personal Information: Probe shall collect minimal personal information of the Users who access its Services, through both offline and online means. Such personal information shall include, but not be limited to, the credentials of the user, the user IDs though which the user accesses the platform, usage log of the user, the data downloaded by the user (“Personal Information”).
- Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information: Probe may collect, store, access and use personal information solely to the extent required for it to enable the Users utilize the Services and monitor such use. Probe may also use such information to keep the Users informed about its products and services, including any promotional offers.
- Applicability of Policy: While this Policy applies to all Personal Information collected, stored and used by Probe, it is intended to comply only with the applicable laws of India and not any other jurisdiction.
- Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties: Probe shall maintain strict confidentiality of Personal Information. Probe shall not publish, sell, give on rent, trade or otherwise transfer user Personal Information to any third party, except as may be required by law, or pursuant to the order of a court or regulatory authority, or in order for Probe to enforce its rights.
- Choice and Opt-out: Probe presumes that the Users who submit Personal Information are doing so out of their own volition. Probe does not compel the Users to disclose any Personal Information. The Users may opt not to provide Personal Information, which, however, may render all or some of the Services unusable and Probe shall not be responsible for the same.
- Data & System Security: Probe shall take all reasonable precautions by way of using current industry standard encryption technologies to protect Users’ Personal Information from any kind of digital loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Probe shall also make all reasonable efforts to appropriately firewall its servers and prevent unauthorized access to any database containing Personal Information.
- Grievances: For any inquiries and complaints, the following email address may be used: email@example.com. All inquiries and complaints shall be investigated promptly and without charging any fee to the User.
- Limit of Liability: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this policy or any other contract with the User, Probe’s aggregate liability for any violation of this policy shall be limited to a sum of Rs.1000 and shall not extend to any indirect or remote damages whatsoever under any theory of liability whether or not Probe has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Amendments: Probe may modify this Policy in its sole discretion at any time. The amendments shall apply to existing Users from the date they are informed of the same through the Company’s website. It shall be the sole responsibility of the Users to abide by this Policy.